View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #45
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Whew, sorry I came to the discussion late...I was busy tossing The Wind in The Willows, Treasure Island, Aesop's Fables, and the Roald Dahl collection out the window because those are books for kids and I'm an adult, so obviously I am way too grown up for those. I mean we really can't have adults fantasizing, when they should be busy teaching their children to become NY Times columnists before they too are seen as simple minded. After all, anyone who works in print news obviously has their finger firmly on the pulse of modern times and what is acceptable for an up and coming adult in this highly literate society.

Now what were we talking about? Oh, yeah YA books--I'm firmly against them...anyone who came to literature too late to be interested in more dense books or who likes a good story in spite of who it may have been intended for is double plus bad and should have their eyes gouged out right after they admit that 2+2=5...
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote