View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #612
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Notion Ink Adam PQ 3G
I like Cool Reader, but is it possible in any way to get back the default menu when tap-holding in the book browser? Before I could delete a book with that menu, now I get sent into a kind of "about" page for the book and have to use the back button to get rid of the keyboard and see the icon at the top with the book and the stop sign and then click on that and finally confirm deletion. I liked the old way a lot better.
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote