View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2), Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
KF8 & Mobi, what a mess

I know I can probably find the information if I bother to spend a while trying to dig it out. But since I don't have the time at present, I'm going to just ask here.

I know when you use Calibre or Kindlegen to make KF8, you get the baggage that is Mobi with it. So what I want to know is what program(s) would I use to separate the KF8 and the Mobi so what I am left with is a straight KF8 and a straight Mobi. No combination of files and no source code. Please post links to the program(s) here. Thanks!
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote