View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 05:55 AM   #13
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nexus 5, iPad 2, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjcarter View Post
I'll try the HTML. Maybe there's a good way to programmatically generate the TOC from the heading level navigation used by the books? Just a thought.
I added a ticket for daisy3 book on the MobiPerl trac so I do not forget this. Extending html2mobi to generate a TOC would be one solution I suppose.

I think I understand how the ncx and smil file works and the current opf2mobi will not handle this kind of structure.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote