View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #610
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun4384 View Post
Is there any plan to support "display:inline-block", "font-variant:small-caps", and "float:left/right" CSS properties in Cool Reader? Often is the case that these are necessary and there is no alternative way to replace them in formatting. I'm using Nook Simple Touch, and really like Cool Reader's capability to utilize the whole screen, but absence of support for those properties troubles me somehow...
Support of these rendering options is non trivial (except small-caps).
It will be implemented, but not in nearest future.
(I can implement small-caps, if it's useful).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun4384 View Post
P.S. how about "height:100%"? this is so necessary for cover pages...
Can embedded display of coverpages on full page replace this property?
You can see how it's done for FB2 book covers. I can enable the same for EPUB.
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote