Originally Posted by MartinZ
1) Do I guess right, that i will really have to build "sigc++" myself, because i need a binary for arm_gnueabi to run it on the Pocketbook?
2) How do i get a regular makefile to get "sigc++" built in my Eclipse/Vlasovsoft-system?
3) Furthermore you use one #include to </boost/shared_ptr> (do you really need boost's smart-pointer in "pbtk"?). Can i use boost-library classes for pocketbook development at all?
1) to build sigc++ you need execute next commands in terminal:
./configure --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi \
--build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --enable-static --disable-shared
2) i use smart pointers to manage images in pbtk (not used in pi but in pbqsp)
as concern boost only inline classes can be used without crosscompiling boost libraries.