thank you paola, good news:
i reported to the customer service that the PB doesn't receive chars from bt keyboards because it receives only navigation keys (arrows, enter, esc...).
I asked for a solution or a bug fix because this can not be a normal behaviour since PB garantees the bt keyboard support.
When I sent the mail, I received an automatic reply where they said that the request will be processed within 24H. That was true, in fairness I must report to the forum the professionality and the fast response of the PB customer service.
so, this is the crucial part of the tech support response:
"We know about this bug. Our technical team is working on the development of a new firmware update. All the information will be available on our official website."
Summarizing all that I discovered about bt keyboards and PB and merging it with all I found in the forums, this is the actual situation:
1. Not all bt keyboards works with PB:
- white un-branded chinese flat bt keyboard marked IP17: DOES NOT WORKS! I tried this one also with nokia N8 and it works, but it doesn't work with blackberry.
- white un-branded chinese flat bt keyboard marked PA-BK02: it WORKS! (thanks to M@arcus)
- Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 CXD-00013: it WORKS! (tested by me)
- GeneralKeys PX-2556-675: it WORKS! (thanks to Dolansky)
2. at the moment (v2.1.3) there is no full char set compatibility between PB and bt keyboards. Only navigation keys works.
Same behaviour for PB902 Pro v2.1.3 and v2.1.2, and PV903 Pro v2.1.3 (tested respectively by me and M@rcus).
Based on what M@rcus and osowiecki said in previous posts, the problem was not present in PB903 v2.1.1 beta with keyboard layout set to english.
So, it seems that the bug was introduced recently.
I hope that I have been helpful for who, like me, needs to write a lot of notes while reading.
Anyway I'll go on developing my text editor waiting for the bug fix.
As I discover something new, I'll update the thread. Stay tuned.