View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #16
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Aside from that, are there any disadvantages to the Nook SimpleTouch? Do they sequester memory like they do on the tablets, to decrease available memory for side-loaded content? (almost all my content is side-loaded - Alf is my friend). anything else I should be wary of?
The Nook does limit the amount of space you can use on it for side-loaded content, but the good news is it has a micro SD card slot. I don't use any of the space on the device for side-loaded content, everything just goes on my SD card.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote