View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 05:07 AM   #5
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by knj691 View Post
I can access them by connecting to my PC, but if I open them it reads them on the PC not the Kindle.
If it is opening them on the PC, then you are not opening them on the Kindle. If you are double-clicking on the file in the Documents folder from your PC, then of course it will open it on the PC. To read the book on the Kindle, you need to open it from the Kindle's home screen (or a collection screen).

What exactly happens when you try to open one of these books on the Kindle?

Mike
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote