View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:15 AM   #340
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW1 & PW2 (JP); K3 (US)
Is it advisable (or even possible) to root a T1 running the new Japanese 2.0.00.15150 firmware that was released in late March 2012? Or would it be better to wait for an update to eventually be released? AFAIK the update is Japan-only at the moment so if its important to match firmware versions when rooting then I doubt they've gotten to it yet.

As you may be able to tell from the question, my knowledge of rooting and Android is minimal enough that I'd just be a checklist-following newbie if I chose to go ahead...
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote