View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #205
ixtab
0x2A
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
I changed the first post, so 5.1.0 is now "officially" supported. Note that the problem of not being able to override the default serif font remains. This is a known defect for that firmware.

I know that this is not ideal (and I currently don't know how to fix it), but at least the other 75% of the functionality work, and it is safe to install the hack on the new firmware.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote