Thread: Horror!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 12:37 PM   #18
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
So last night I finished Stephen King's "Duma Key" and it was really great. That's not really what I expected, but it was. After reading "Bag of Bones" earlier in the year and finding it exceptional as well, I was willing to give King a second chance.
Here are whatshouldireadnext.com suggestions:

20th Century Ghosts - Joe Hill See Amazon UK | US Brotherhood of War 01: The Lieutenants - W. E. B. Griffin See Amazon UK | US Songs for the Missing: A Novel - Stewart O'Nan See Amazon UK | US Bryson City Tales: Stories of a Doctor's First Year of Practice in the Smoky Mountains - MD, Walt Larimore See Amazon UK | US Dr. Death: An Alex Delaware Novel - Jonathan Kellerman See Amazon UK | US Deep Time: How Humanity Communicates Across Millennia - Gregory Benford See Amazon UK | US Chasing Darkness: An Elvis Cole Novel - Robert Crais See Amazon UK | US Code Sixty-One: A Novel - Donald Harstad See Amazon UK | US Lightning Bug - Donald Harington See Amazon UK | US By the Sword: A Repairman Jack Novel - F. Paul Wilson See Amazon UK | US
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote