View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Acer Iconia 500w Tablet, PRS-T1
Searching tags to show tags I want even when it has a tag I do not

I am trying to filter some of the books I have out so that I can remove them, however I am unsure how to do what I want. I am able to search for books using tags to show the ones I want or do not want. I have no problem if I wanted to not see all the tags that have the particular tag.

However, this is what I am trying to do:

1) I do not want to show certain tags that I want to keep the books of (Tag A).
2) For the books I want to get rid of (Tag B), I want to be able to show the books even if the book also had Tag A.

Is there a way to show books that have a certain tag, even if the book has a tag I do not want to show? Also how much criteria can you put into a search? I have over 300 tags I need to filter through and over a 100 that I want to keep.

Note: While I say tags, I am actually using a custom column that is tag based.
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote