View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 01:50 PM   #59
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
what do you use 4 energy?
it seems that the open coal mine left at lev 1 has the best surge to e ratio until the reactor is available... I just made it to lev 5 and built the 1st 2 tasks there since they give money and food in case I get population addons so I can use them w/o starving
but apart from that I harvest energy on fastload and money for the remaining alliances
Coal mines. I now have them almost completely covering the quick charges. Until I can get a reactor, that's probably the way I'll go. When I bump up to level 7 next, I'll need a big infusion of energy (and more again if I surge the core after upgrading it).

Yep, if you have a useless core item, that's the way to dispose of them. I have one left (that's going in this cycle), other than the core itself.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote