View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #46
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
FYI, if you want any books you might get to be on your regular Baen ebook account be sure to sign up with the same email addy as your ebook account.
The account doesn't matter. When you check out, you enter the gift code you are emailed (which you can use yourself or send to someone else.

I just have one city core -- is a second one a project of level 6? I've been wasting money (and time) re-arranging my assets, so the very high/cycle assets and those that I'll want to surge are on the quick charge or close by and the ones I don't want to keep (but could not sell) are in a bottom corner or around the core for it's next upgrade (which will be two cycles from now, when I'll have enough cash).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote