View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #36
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook mini
I'll writ very briefly down, what I think matters:
you need bucks both for adding allies and leveling up since books come per level
so lets start there:
buildings are modifiers fo production, generating money per round, and their stuff per surge
without theese it seems to be roughly:

money=people x level
to keep population stable you need people=food=bliss and energy=money

I need only the half bliss but I assume its bcause my moral setting is max.
if you have both city core buildings and surge them simultaneously food and people surge is balanced, you have neither a surplus nor starvation. the problem is the energy you need for the people
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote