View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #604
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
All these updates make me really happy, and I'm almost totally happy with how CoolReader works on my Sony Reader, but I can't make the jump to using it until the bug with the margins on the first item after a page break is fixed. Buggins, is there any chance of that bug being fixed soon?
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote