View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 06:04 PM   #8
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nexus 5, iPad 2, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjcarter View Post
Tommy, I'll drop you an email with it attached. It's not a public domain work, however I figure testing software with it must qualify as fair use, somehow.
The file produced by opf2mobi did work in FBReader and on my Cybook Gen3. But I do not know if it is so useful since the TOC did not contain any links.

You could try to tun html2mobi on just the html file and see if this work on your Kindle.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote