View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 05:24 AM   #1
Joanna
Groupie
Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: none
Feature Request: clickable Cover Browser & font size

I enjoy cover browser view quite a lot (it makes my ebooks so physical I can almost feel them in my hand).

It is not very usable, though (at least not for me). I would love to be able to click on the covers I can partly see and move on to their descriptions straight away (if it's not way to complicated to implement). Then I could use Cover Browser on a daily basis.

Plus, because of the font size, book titles in Cover Browser are often divided in the middle of a word which is not a nice view. An option to make the font smaller or to block word-division would be great.

Last edited by Joanna; 04-21-2012 at 06:00 AM.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote