View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 10:58 AM   #34
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's always good to have a choice, but it would be useful to know what the changes were that you made to the ePub that stopped the images being centered in iBooks. Any thoughts on what it may have been?
I didn't make any changes in the code to stop the images from being centered. But I think I've found the problem. I have it on my iPad in iBooks and it's now centered just fine.

One of the styles applied to the cover image is...

Code:
.calibre6 {
    height: auto;
    vertical-align: baseline;
    width: auto
}
I've edited it to remove the vertical-align.

Code:
.calibre6 {
    height: auto;
    width: auto
}
It works fine with the latest iBooks on my iPad. Do you want me to upload a new version or are you OK with fixing the CSS?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote