View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #21
wafercat
wafercat
wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch
Found a usable app

I have been working with my nook and finally have be able to download a sort of usable browser into it. It's the mini boat browser.

This is still not ideal, though it does work. It does not scale nor drag as well as the mini Opera and I'd really would like to get that back.

Because neither the built in or Opera will work in my Nook I think I have damaged the system software and have downloaded the Root Browser to look into this, but I'm not sure of what to look for.
wafercat is offline   Reply With Quote