View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 08:40 AM   #9
melaulur
Honorary Expert
melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: T1, PRS 350, Galaxy Note
"pdftk mygoogle.pdf cat output converted.pdf"
didn't work, the converted PDF was not loaded and displayed on the iLiad.
Thanks anyway, daudi, I'll try some other pdftk settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daudi View Post
I think that pdftk will also convert a PDF to version 1.4. pdftk is apparently available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD and Solaris.

http://www.accesspdf.com/pdftk/

To convert files, all you seem to need to do is:
Code:
pdftk mygoogle.pdf cat output converted.pdf
where mygoogle.pdf is the file from google, and converted.pdf is a name for the output file after conversion.
I live in the UK and can't seem to get access to the PDF pointed to by Arunava (as seems to be the case with a number of google books) so I can't test this particular file.
melaulur is offline   Reply With Quote