View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspark View Post
This ePub is not compatible with iBooks 2.1.1 on iOS; it shows only the first page of each chapter.
How odd - I'll see if I can check it (I'm not sure that I have iBooks 2.1.1). Can anyone else confirm this?

[EDIT: I do have iBooks 2.1 (& now 2.11) and I've confirmed the problem exists. It's something to do with fullpage images, and I'm asking for help over in the workshop. I suspect it's really an iBooks problem, or an ambiguity in the spec, but hopefully I can find an easy work-around.]

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-19-2012 at 03:50 PM.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote