View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 12:47 AM   #3
heeby
Connoisseur
heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 4NT
For every good Amazon CS story I hear a bad one. Naturally when people are on the end of good experiences they think the retailer is "good". I got an order this week of several items...6 in fact...4 were defective and 2 were the wrong item. Similar thing happened a couple months ago. I have gotten paper books several times from them that were damaged. All in all I have had issues with 1/3 of my Amazon orders and never once got an explanation or an apology...just return labels. In my experience Amazon CS is just average. While some people get new Kindles etc I have heard of others getting stonewalled and their accounts closed for no reason. In fact as "excessive returns" is a common reason for accounts being closed I figure one day they will close mine since I have to return so much (always their fault but it doesn't seem to matter). Walmart and Target have far better CS in my view.

Last edited by heeby; 04-19-2012 at 12:53 AM.
heeby is offline   Reply With Quote