View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Remember, the $0.99 offer expires Sat 28 Apr and the $10 offer expires Mon 30 Apr.

I don't have a plan, so I'll probably use my $10 credit on Nostalgia Radio shows. I did that with the last $10 offer I had, because the shows are cheap. That way, I can get several with my free $10.
I would of got the P&P today but Sourcebook has double charge my card for club membership and took my money so I have to wait till payday on Friday. I have a Platinum Audible Membership. I realized it's a better deal for me seeing my Audiobooks I want are $20 and 1 credit is never enough. So come 27th I will have 2 more credits to spend.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote