View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #5
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Nexus 7 (2013). Wife:Kindle Paperwhite, ipad mini R
Quote:
Originally Posted by derangedhermit View Post
I can't turn pages. I can turn it on and off, and use the bottom part of the screen, where the icons poke up. But no page turning via either swipe or arrow pads.

Not being able to turn pages makes an e-book reader less useful.

Suggestions?
I had this frequently happening on my first nook touch (including an intermittent problem where the buttons would virtually 'stick' making the device turn pages at maximum speed until I hit the button again). I would have to power cycle to get the touch screen working again, sometimes, also.

I finally took it in under warranty and got a new refurb at the store. 100% problem free since (I only rebooted it when it was out of power).
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote