View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #14
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
I'd never noticed if it used to hyphenate or not; the 1.x screenshot does show none at all. To my eye it's still way easier to read than the 2.x layout. At least the second set of screenshots of the Darwin book only has 2 hyphenated words, rather than the overboard 6-on-1-screen of the first set.

I'm now noticing that the Sony updater page now explicitly mentions two of the issues: that Epubs are going to look different due to a change in the font, and that handwritten notes are going to be in the wrong places. I don't know if that line was there before, but if so it needed to be emphasized a lot more than it is/was.
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote