View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #20
wafercat
wafercat
wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch
Browsers still dead

As of now I have reset my touch Nook to B&N stock setting several times, trying several Nooters. None of them will empower any browser I have been able to load into my Nook. I have become adept in resetting and re rooting my Nook, but this does not fix my problem.

I was given information about rebuilding the Nook software system, which is what I seem to need. This repair is said to be http://n2t.dyndns.org/n2T-Recovery_0.1.rar or 0.2.

I have been unable in any way to get this downloaded. Does this still exist?
Did it ever exist? Is there anything else that would be suitable to fix my problem?
wafercat is offline   Reply With Quote