View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #68
por
Groupie
por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: ONYX M96
First of all thx a lot for your effort, i really think that this device could become a very good notebook with the proper software.

Since you've fixed the issue with the saving every 5 secs your app is now quite useful to me.

Here are my recommendations:

-I've also noticed the issue with the thin and bolder lines which Mono mentioned

-Maybe, you should add a full refresh of the screen every several pages, or at every page turn (after several pages of notes the "noise" on the screen becomes quite unbearable)

-The status bar is not very useful to me, maybe you could skip it or make some sort of fullscreen option.

-the App leave a border of unused space on each side of the screen.

-Landscape mode would also be nice, of course, but then the toolbars would take too much space, i think.

-today i left the app open and some weird stuff happened, the big clock appeared and wouldn't go away until i pressed the back button several times, the i saw the app on the screen again but it wouldn't respond. Afterwards i couldn't return to the main menu and had to reset the device. The good news is that my notes were saved.

Thank you very much again for your contribution to the community.

Last edited by por; 04-17-2012 at 03:01 PM.
por is offline   Reply With Quote