View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maenny View Post
Ok I solved it. If anyone has the same problem:

The {title} tag in the Template seems to be the title_sort - tag, which is weird and seems like a bug to me...

But anyway, once I sorted the title-sort stuff, it exportet all book (obviously, some books had the same title_sort tag, and thereby overwrote themselves when exporting.) In total, a strange behaviour if you ask me, but hey - maybe I don't really understand it...
The title sort follows the tweak to override the sorting style.

Library order is the default.

A New Title will sort to the N's, ignoring 'articles' like A, An, The
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote