View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #4
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
Right now I am baffled. I tried with my Kobo WiFi plugged in and saw the exact same USB identification string u'usb\\vid_2237&pid_4163&rev_0110'; however calibre then correctly identified that I had a Kobo attached and loaded the driver.

Now of course I am truly confused as from the earlier message you had posted, calibre did detect the drive and reported a database error.

At this point the advice is often to do a factory reset on the Kobo and start from scratch.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote