View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 09:29 AM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
Another writer read the Cnet article wrote a piece that disagrees. He makes many of the same points mentioned here.

3G iPhone a Kindle Killer, I Don't Think So!

Quote:
Greg Sandoval over at CNET has an interesting theory and by interesting I mean completely insane. His theory is that the second generation iPhone could end up killing off purpose-built e-book readers, namely the Kindle; a laughable suggestion.

First, let me categorically state that I do read and I do not own a Kindle. I want an e-book reader, but the Kindle is US-centric with its wireless technology and that would make it a stupid purchase on my part. Alas I digress; I am supposed to be informing you of why the 3G iPhone makes a lousy e-book reader.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote