View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 08:22 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro
Hmmm. I'm not sure I see why the fact that the device can do a lot means that you won't do a single thing for an hour, Bob. I sat down for 2h yesterday to watch a movie on my iPod Touch without feeling to urge to stop every 5 minutes and look at the weather forecast or check my stock quotes, despite the fact that I could have done. Maybe I'm just wierd . Same was true when I used to read on a Pocket PC. The fact that you have lots of applications available to you doesn't mean that you're going to keep chopping and changing between them - does it?
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote