View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 03:27 AM   #15
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I still like the PS3. I've never had a need to think about anything else for gaming. I wish it had succeeded in being a very good media player as well. In the end we bought a Boxee and the PS3 is no longer used as a media centre.

I thought Samsung was the go these days for TVs though. When it came to buying one, I felt that the Sonys had put a premium on the name hoping that the name itself was sufficient differentiator.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote