View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #20
Wildgift
Connoisseur
Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
You've never once mentioned the firmware version you used.

Never takes that long for any notes of pages to load for me, though I don't have a book with footnotes that's 1100 pages long.

I don't think that my Kobo is slows, either. Page turns are instant, for example, even with larger books.
Sorry, don't remember. I sold it awhile back. I was on their beta team and always had the latest firmware. Yes, page turns were fine. They told me though that they were having trouble with ios sync. I'm not a hater, but it was just a trudge to use, and they never fixed the problem where a footnote in the top line only brought up the menu. Too bad. I loved the coupons and the badges.
Wildgift is offline   Reply With Quote