View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 03:07 PM   #6
Hamlet53
Under Fire
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
I might have voted for my own nomination, Columba, if by the time I voted it had seemed to have turned into a contest between The Permanent Husband and Talismano So I went with a book, The Permanent Husband, that I know that I will be glad I read and that is available in the public domain as ebook. Sorry Talismano but obscure is not a category where I want to have to pay for an ebook. It turns out that this title is just not to be had through my library system in paper either.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote