View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 02:11 PM   #35
urbster1
urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
How did you do this? Does data.tar.gz work when booting diags?
I can confirm this, I tried it too. I got stuck in diags mode but ran some tests and the device_info.xml file was created and I was able to disable diags mode, exit and boot normally. I haven't installed any other hacks yet since I've heard they don't work.

edit: I tried deleting ENABLE_DIAGS but it didn't help until after the tests were run. I re-created it and then was able to exit diags through the menu.

Last edited by urbster1; 04-13-2012 at 02:21 PM.
urbster1 is offline   Reply With Quote