View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:14 AM   #19
wafercat
wafercat
wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch
Continuing Saga of a rerooted touch Nook

Today's trip to the Coffee to connect my Nook got some good results. The B&N browser now actually works, though it is not particularly good browser. I was also able to connect to the Android app site and got some apps I needed.

I downloaded the mini Opera, unfortunately that app will not work. It shows me an intro page and crashes when I try to use it.

I will try some of the other browsers from the Android site, to get something more usable.

As my Nook is now I think I will be able kludge a usable Nook from the apps that are available.
wafercat is offline   Reply With Quote