View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #10
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
Good idea for the test. I opened both the "...font" and "...plain" versions of the epub and they look identical on the T1 with v2 software. Sigil displays the "...font" file with more tightly spaced lines, but that's not reflected here.

I guess this means that Sony is just ignoring the font settings?

As for the hyphenation, I haven't noticed any new options appearing in the menus.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fontplain.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	85218  
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote