View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Moving library to SDcard under Allmine, which method ?

Now that all runs well under Allmine, I am a little scared to move the library using the method I used before under Ermine using link2sd
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=138124
Somehow the first time I have been unable to make it work, I lost the library, the library fix did not work and plenty of apps would not install any longer ... So my question: Do people under Allmine use this method or just the option "move library to SDcard" under settings ? What are the advantages, I read somewhere that otherwise one would loose storage space ? Any other recommendations ?

Last edited by fekhner; 04-13-2012 at 07:00 PM.
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote