View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #70
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International & Sony PRS-T1
Another 12 of these 99 cent introductory specials in the new rotation at PPP's now-restored promo webpage, another $11.88 USD spent this evening. I'm quite pleased with this month's selections, as there are a few of my favourite themes in there.

WWII homefront! WWII overseas! Art! Archaeology! East Asia! British snark! Historicals! Academia! Science! Awesome!

Hopefully I'll actually have time to read some of them this time around in the upcoming weeks post-purchase (still haven't gotten more than a few chapters in on February's most promising titles, sigh). <-- aside from the fact that I still have hair and sincerely hope I don't look that jaundiced, this has not been me for well over two months now
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote