View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #100
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
The two T1s here have the firmware that goes with the modified reader app. They both are working OK. I don't see a need to update. But if Morkl was to bring out the new reader app, I would upgrade. But for now since things work, no need to update.

As for bringing up the dictionary, I think its how you swipe. I can do so on my 650. Not often though. So try to figure out what it is you are doing/how you are swiping.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote