View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:37 PM   #98
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: newbie Kindle Voyage, oldbie Sony T2
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

I have an unrooted T1 with 1.0.04.12210 and was going to use Morkl's installer for unrooted devices. But now I'm wondering if I should root instead.

Part of me thinks it's better to keep things simple and not root. But another part of me is thinking if I rooted I could try other readers, like FBreader and CoolReader. Any thoughts on those vs. Morkl's modified ereader app?
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote