View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #97
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
If it helps, I have 1.0.04.12210 installed on a rooted T1 and Morkl's Home and Reader mods installed. I don't have any issues beyond the very seldom double page turn, and I doubt it's due to the mods.
I've got the same setup, and once had a problem where swiping to turn a page triggered dictionary look-ups. Going to the home screen and then back to the book fixed that on that occassion.

I also see somewhat frequent double page turns when using the buttons - enough that I've switched to using a swipe to turn pages.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote