View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxford-eBooks
I'd have thought that a SENSIBLE strategy would have been to ignore any media queries that aren't understood. So @media amzn-mobi or @media some-brand-new-device would just be ignored on ADE as they probably just wouldn't apply. Otherwise, how could it be future-proof?
You could very well be right. It may work exactly that way. I've never tested it myself. I just choose not to even expose ADE to anything it could conceivably stumble over. Hence my entirely separate CSS files method. My ePub css has no MOBI-building lingo in it.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 04-10-2012 at 02:44 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote