View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #4
heeby
Connoisseur
heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
This sounds like a font rescaling issue. One thing to try is turning rescaling off. This option is in Preferences -> Conversion -> Common Options.
I tried that. I have tried every setting that I imagined could have an effect and nothing changes. Heuristics on...off....no change. It not only enlarges the Chapter headings sometimes it picks out words or sentences that have their own line and does the same to them as if they are chapter headings. It also doesn't do it to all books. I could try 5 books from the same author that look the same in epub format and when converted some get the HUGE FONT chapter treatment and some don't.
heeby is offline   Reply With Quote