Those settings look OK to me, as well. Just in case we're missing something very obvious... After setting all those Calibre preferences, these are the detailed steps you need to take to see the new Collections on the PRST1.
- Make sure Calibre is open.
- Switch on the PRST1.
- Connect the PRST1 to the PC with USB cable and press the 'Data Transfer Button'
- Wait for Calibre to run through all its connection routines, i.e wait for the Jobs indicator (bottom right of Calibre status bar) to finish spinning. You should also see a message 'Connected Sony Reader' in the status bar.
- Safely disconnect PRST1 from Calibre using the 'Eject device' option.
- PRST1 will probably have a popup notice on screen 'The Reader is unable to charge ...' Press OK.
- Unplug the USB cable.
- From the PRST1 Home screen select Collections. There should be 1 Collection for each Calibre tag found in the books on the PRST1 (plus the 3 Sony default Collections at the top).