Originally Posted by Blossom
Temporary Fix Personal Documents White Covers
- Remove any White covers from Carousel.
- Turn WiFi on
- Tap Gear\Applications\Filtered by: All Applications
- Tap Amazon Kindle\Tap Clear Data/Tap Home
- You will see Syncing in white text. Do not touch the device till synching is through. This can take a few minutes.
- Once done go to the Doc tab and check to make sure covers are now showing correctly.
- Go to home\Gear\Tap Sync button twice.
- Now try out the books that had white covers on the carousel they should now be fixed.
Note: If you now have grey covers on your Amazon books it means Syncing was not finished or successful. Wait for less peak hours and try the steps again. Sometimes grey covers will fix themselves. If not all white covers are gone from doc tab and Carousel repeat steps again.
Doc Archive Items will have white covers still if not downloaded on the device.
This is only a temp fix
and has to be done each time a document is added. I do mine daily before bed when all document sending is done for the day.
Blossom, perhaps you should email Kindle CS and attach this.