View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #15
Stephen_Melling
Stephen_Melling
Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I'm very, very excited that readers outside of the US and UK have been downloading my novel WOLFKIND. My slowly expanding download map now includes both Italy and Germany. Still no further reviews as yet, but I'll admit I'm not too upset - a fellow writer assured me reviews were like gold dust.

WOLFKIND is available still at AMAZON.COM

WOLFKIND LINK

Many thanks,

Stephen Melling
Stephen_Melling is offline   Reply With Quote