Thread: PDF to DJVU
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #8
ignacio ferrer
Banned
ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexconfuse View Post
Most devices support PDF but the auto cropping or hide margin's don't really do enough. Djvu seems to get ride of all the unwanted borders making the PDF bigger on the screen.

I've tried briss and it works awesome but not completely. If i tried to load the pdf file and then say exclude X files, Briss seems to load but then stalls. If i say load everything without exclusion then it works fine.
Do you know PDF Scissors? Does a lot more than briss ...
ignacio ferrer is offline   Reply With Quote